If you have a transponder with you
- When entering and exiting, you pass the toll plaza in a dedicated lane for vehicles equipped with a transponder.
- Funds are debited from the personal account of the transponder automatically at the exit from the toll section.
- Make sure in advance that there are enough funds on the transponder's personal account to pay toll.
- The toll will be calculated based on the data on the place of entry to the toll section, contained on the device.
- To exit, use the lanes for transponders or with automatic payment acceptance.
Transponders T-pass, WHSD, 15-58 M11, Main Road can be used on M11 Highway. The T-pass transponder can be purchased at the sales and service center at toll plazas.
If you don't have a transponder
- When entering a toll section, take a ticket from the ticket machine.
- Keep your ticket until the end of your trip.
- Travel is paid for at the toll plaza at the exit from the toll site.
- The toll will be calculated based on the data on the place of entry to the toll section contained in the ticket.
- You can pay for travel with a bank card, cash, and using NFC. Use lanes for automatic payment through terminals or lanes where the cashier-operator renders its services.
NB: At entry points and payment points, the lanes for vehicles equipped with transponders are marked with green signs. Lanes for vehicles without a transponder are marked with yellow signs.
LANES FOR NON-STOP PASSING USING A TRANSPONDER
ENTRY LANES FOR OBTAINING A TICKET IF TRAVELING WITHOUT A TRANSPONDER
ENTRY LANES FOR OBTAINING A TICKET OR FOR TRANSPONDER TRAVEL (BUT WITH STOPPING)
LANES FOR PAYING WITH CASH OR BANK CARDS ONLY
LANES FOR PAYING WITH BANK CARDS ONLY USING A PAYMENT AUTOMATOR
LANES FOR PAYING WITH CASH, BANK CARDS OR VIA TRANSPONDERS
LANES FOR PAYMENT WITH BANK CARDS OR VIA TRANSPONDERS
OVERSIZED VEHICLES LANES, PAYING WITH CASH OR BANK CARDS